*Affiliate Links Used, View Full Disclosure HERE*
Hello!! It’s been awhile, but I’m back with a new post! Today I wanted to share with you the lipsticks I’ve been wearing nonstop for the past few weeks.
1. The first lipstick I’ve been loving is the Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Candy Venom. I love bold lips and this hot pink is definitely a winner. I love the formula as well. I’m not wearing a liner in the above photo so I can show the color as is, but I do typically pair it MAC’s Vino. I know the bold bright pink may scare off some, and I used to shy away from certain colors because I didn’t think I could pull them off. However, I’ve learned to adjust the liner to make the color more wearable for me or the occasion.
2. The second lip color I’ve been wearing is one of my favorite red lip colors. I’ve loved this color for so long and it is definitely one of my go-to colors. The lipstick is from NYX, and the color is Monte Carlo. A red lip is classic! I love to wear a soft neutral eye with red lips during the day, and for night time wear I take it up a notch with a smoky eye. The possibilities are endless!
3. The next lipstick I’ve been wearing a lot is Coffee Buzz from the Maybelline Vivid Matte line. This is another matte lip color however, it doesn’t dry down like many others I use, which means that it doesn’t feel like a matte sometimes and just a regular lipstick. I don’t mind, but if you’re thinking about purchasing a color from this line just know compared to others it may not give that matte feeling you’re used to.
4. I’ve also been loving the Anastasia liquid lipstick, I own several colors and love how they stay put all day. The color I’ve been wearing the most lately is, Sepia. I usually pair this with MAC’s Chestnut liner or my all time favorite liner, MAC’s Vino. It’s a very versatile color and goes with pretty much anything.
5. I always have some type of MAC lipstick in my rotation, always! MAC Rebel is one of my favorite colors. If you haven’t tried this one, I definitely think you should! It’s very pretty and flattering for many different skin tones.
6. Last, but definitely not least, Huda Beauty’s Liquid Lipstick in Trophy Wife. This is beautiful soft berry lip color which goes on like a liquid but dries to a matte finish.
What lipsticks have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear from you!